The Collins Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics course promotes a rich and deep understanding of the 9702 syllabus (for examination from 2022) and development of practical skills.
· Develop and strengthen practical skills throughout with assignments and experimental skills features and regular opportunities to handle, apply and evaluate data
· Deepen understanding by making connections between topics. The prior understanding reviews and end of chapter mind maps provide starting points to build upon
· Build self-awareness and take control of learning using the questions and opportunities for reflection throughout the book
· Strengthen and challenge with questions requiring deeper engagement and thinking skills
· Prepare for examinations with exam-style questions
· A Teacher’s Guide is also available to buy as a digital download. Full teacher support includes syllabus mapping, notes on common misconceptions, a wealth of activities including those to develop practical skills, and regular assessments including prior knowledge reviews, mid-chapter formative and end of chapter exam-style summative tests. Please see collins.co.uk/pages/caie-sciences for more information.
Add A Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked
Your Rating *
You need to Login OR Register