Stock : 1
My alter ego has the needs of users (learners, teachers and institutions) as a starting point and offers support in response to their needs.
• In My alter ego, the approach is action-oriented. Each two-page spread lesson presents:
– a highly contextualized educational scenario which promotes
interactions and cooperation within the classroom
– a Training section with reuse exercises
– a Things to Remember page dedicated to grammar and lexicon.
• The “step-by-step” approach and the support offered facilitate the preparation and delivery of courses. The method is enriched with additional Classe + activities and resources which allow the teacher to personalize and enrich their course.
• The Strategies and tools for… pages help learners develop their learning skills and promote their autonomy.
• The complete evaluation system includes positioning tests, various
proposals for verifying prior learning and preparation for the DELF.
• The digital offering is rich and easy to access. For the learner, it includes 250 self-correcting activities offered with the student book. For the teacher and the institution, it offers educational tutorials and tools to respond to the diversity of course offerings, particularly hybrid ones.